1.14.2017

Eleanor again ^-^

Thank you so much again kind friends for letting me know about little Eleanor's adventures in Moviestarland ^-^ I've been asked about my phone cases, so -- they, and other little goodies, can be found HERE. Have a super lovely weekend ♥♥♥

(Incidentally, there have been many questions and comments about "that phone case being made for Elle", "that doll being made for Elle", "that doll IS Elle" and so forth -- just to set the record straight, Eleanor was simply a little blonde-bobbed girl I'd made for adoption, like all my other little girls, almost a year and a half ago. She was named after my cousin, and I actually ended up keeping her. The Eleanor phone case is one of many that are publicly available in my RB shop :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment :)