1.14.2017

Eleanor again ^-^

Thank you so much again kind friends for letting me know about little Eleanor's adventures in Moviestarland ^-^ I've been asked about my phone cases, so -- they, and other little goodies, can be found HERE. Have a super lovely weekend 

(Incidentally, there have been many questions and comments about "that phone case being made for Elle", "that doll being made for Elle", "that doll IS Elle" and so forth -- just to set the record straight, Eleanor was simply a little blonde-bobbed girl I'd made for adoption, like all my other little girls, almost a year and a half ago. She was named after my cousin, and I actually ended up keeping her. The Eleanor phone case is one of many that are publicly available in my RB shop :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment :)